2012年10月26日星期五

'I shoved cocaine up my bottom': Rod Stewart's amazing drug confession during the Faces heyday

Rod Stewart has made a sensational drug confession while promoting his his new tell-all book.
The 67-year-old singing superstar has revealed that he and his former Faces bandmate Ronnie Wood used to shove cocaine up their bottoms using a suppository.
He made the revealing comment on Access Hollywood.
Shock confession: Rod Stewart has revealed that he and his former Faces bandmate Ronnie Wood used to shove cocaine up their bottoms using a suppository
Shock confession: Rod Stewart has revealed that he and his former Faces bandmate Ronnie Wood used to shove cocaine up their bottoms using a suppository
According to Rod, Ronnie was worried that the class-A substance was ruining his septum - and so they decided to come up with another, and unusual, way to get their drug high.
 
He said: '(What happened to Ronnie) scared him, so we found another method of taking the drug. We put them in a little pill like the French do them, a suppository.'
Tell-all: Rod made the startling confession on Access Hollywood
Tell-all: Rod made the startling confession on Access Hollywood
He added: 'We did that for a little while.'
However, the Maggie May star seemed to backtrack on his comments.
He asked with a little laugh: 'Are we still on the air?'
Rod then added 'As far as the drugs are concerned, I was never an addict.
'I was never, you know, in rehab. It never affected my family or my relationships. I was just a social user.'
During the interview, the rocker also quashed his womanising reputation.
He said: 'People try and say that I’ve had thousands of girls. I haven’t. I’ve probably had 50 or 60.'
Back in the day: Rod and Ronnie Wood in The Faces
Back in the day: Rod and Ronnie Wood in The Faces

没有评论:

发表评论