2012年8月13日星期一

My Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph - Can You Believe That I Dislike It?

he Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph has caused me nothing but a series of headaches and inconveniences since I first started to search for a nicely made mens Swiss watch. And for those of you that might be reading this, please pay very close attention so you don't have to go through the same thing when you embark on your journey to add a new timepiece to your watch collection. So with that said, let's start at the beginning shall we?
First of all, when researching various makers of Swiss watches I came to the conclusion that in order for me to acquire a nicely made chronograph style watch I would have go into debt up to my eyeballs in order to achieve it. In fact, I moaned about this point to anyone who would listen to my tale of woe. Besides, tales of woe are great for getting a little extra attention.
In fact, I was milking this for all it was worth at a holiday gathering recently until a friend of mine made the suggestion to look at the Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph. He continued on about how Tag Heuer is now the 4th largest Swiss watch maker in the world and that each timepiece in their collection is still made with old world style craftsmanship and incorporate some of the most accurate movements (this is the thingie that makes the watch work) in the watch making industry. He followed this up by showing me his Tag Heuer watch. Although it wasn't a chronograph style, needless to say it didn't take a rocket scientist to recognize the quality that went into it. As I was nodding my head all I could think about is, damn, If I do decide to get a Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph what will I do for my next tale of woe? And when he told me what he paid for his Tag Heuer, I knew then and there my goose was cooked.
So off I went to look at the Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph. Oh no! Just as he related, affordable, quality, precision, craftsmanship, cutting edge style and space age technology all rolled into one. Ughh. And do want to know what's even worse? I had to choose between 5 different eye opening styles! Do you know how stressful this can become? After making the choice that I though best fit my personality, I do admit I did have have just a little bit of a smile on my face at how affordable my Tag Heuer Formula 1 chronograph turned out to be. But hold on, let me reveal why I still dislike my new Tag Heuer.
When I wear it, I actually get compliments on my Tag Heuer Formula 1 chronograph! Do you know how much time that can take out of your day when you actually have to acknowledge these and engage in just a bit of conversation?

没有评论:

发表评论